In addition to your online German class, we have some resources to help you! Keep up your German learning at home, we have put together a list of some of the online resources available to everyone. These are just some of the resources available – there are many more out there! We’ll keep working on this list, so stay tuned for more resources.
- Watch “Sachgeschichten aus der Sendung mit der Maus” which has short informational videos on various topics.
- Teddy Lingua has a variety of online learning activities in German for preschoolers.
Elementary to Middle School
- Goethe Kinderuni lets you create a free account and become a student at the “Kids’ University” where you can learn about nature and technology.
- Lingo Kids: Mitmachweb für Kinder where you can read and hear about various topics and take quizzes about what you have learned.
High School and Adults
- Deutschlandlabor: Watch videos to learn about Germany and the Germans (Language level A2 and up).
- Step into German for Soccer, Movies, Songs, Culture
- Watch “Ticket nach Berlin” videos where you can follow a group of young people who discover Germany (Amazing Race style). Each video comes with online exercises and immediate feedback. (Language level B1 and up)
- Telenovela “Jojo sucht das Glück” (language level B1 and up)
Grammar for Middle School to Adult
- Don’t let your German grammar get rusty! Practice German grammar online (by language level) and receive immediate feedback.